Wednesday 13 November 2013

[Build Great Backlinks] “How Popup Domination became my first million dollar product…”

Build Great Backlinks


The true story behind Popup Domination is one of of those stories you go '…What" with a look of disbelief.

It was so simple.

I was a blogger, looking to play catch up on my competition. I needed a way to build a bigger list fast!

I asked my designer to create a lightbox popup and put it up on IncomeDiary.com

Over night, I went from getting 20 something subscribers to over 100 new subscribers daily. I couldn't believe how easy it made getting email subscribers. And it seriously kicked ass for me because I was making the majority of my income from email marketing.

So I rang him up and said something like, 'this is awesome!!'.

He had just got an office in Aberdeen and had hired 2 in house coders and another who worked from home. It just made sense to go into business together, low risk for me & a great opportunity for him. He would build it and I would sell it.

We officially launched 11 days later. Yes, 11 short days!

We had originally set a launch deadline of 25 days. However, after the second day of work, I heard that someone may be launching something similar and it was coming out in 18 days. So we just decided 11 days would be enough time.

It wasn't. Nowhere near enough time but like I said, we went with it and began selling.

In three years, we have sold over 23,000 copies and generated over a million dollars in sales.

Millions of people see our popup plugin in action every day.

So what happened to that guy launching something similar? Nothing.

It's funny looking back, we always put so much pressure on ourselves and took things really seriously.

Being in business wasn't simple though, such as I never expected so many people would try to rip off what we have done. I've even had friends ring me up pretending to offer advice, just to get some inside information so that they could launch a competitor.

In the beginning, we took it to heart, every time someone wanted to steal our ideas. But over time, we learned that these people cause us no harm. Yes, what they are doing is illegal and immoral, but they educate the market and bring us more customers.

It's also easier to accept, knowing that none of them stick around very long because, well, to put it simply, they copy our ideas, do a worse job and charge you more for it.

Two months ago, my business partner sold his company to an investor, including his share of Popup Domination. Then I went to the new owners and bought their share of Popup Domination from them.

Now here I am. 100% owner of Popup Domination with an unbelievable, time sensitive offer.

Because it cost me so much money to buy his share of Popup Domination, I’m having a one off fire sale. What that means is for one time only, you get to have all of my best-selling products for a fraction of what they normally cost.

We have no upsells, no hidden catches & if you don't like the product, let me know within 60 days and I will give you a refund, no questions asked.

Click Here For The Fire Sale… It Won’t Last Long!

Thanks,

Michael Dunlop

Click Here For The Fire Sale

The post “How Popup Domination became my first million dollar product…” appeared first on How To Make Money Online.



You may view the latest post at
http://www.incomediary.com/popup-domination-became-first-million-dollar-product

Build Great Backlinks
Michael Dunlop
peter.clarke@designed-for-success.com

No comments:

Post a Comment