Tuesday 3 September 2013

[Build Great Backlinks] The Most Profitable Year of My Life, Thanks to Google [Webinar Replay]

Build Great Backlinks


A few weeks ago I did my first ever Webinar in the marketing world after being asked to speak to members of a community called Link Club. This is 80% of what I spoke about on that live webinar, replayed for you here in a new video. The reason I’ve taken 20% out is simply to give their audience something unique as a thank you for motivating me to put together a webinar in the first place. I don’t think it would be fair to repeat things word for word here.

That being said, there’s still a ton of stuff I hope you can take away from this. Nobody on the internet is sharing more than what I’m giving you in my latest posts, and especially this one where I share:

  • My favourite place for getting SEO case studies I don’t see anyone talking about
  • Exact backlinks to one of my websites
  • How I abused Google’s Freshness algorithm (and my traffic jumped up)
  • How I rank for any phrase I want in iTunes


If you’re reading this in your inbox or a feed reader, click here to go to the post

Feel free to hit the full-screen button if the video size is a little too small for you. I kept the quality quite high so it should still look good on your screen. Please do let me know what you think of this in the comments. If the reaction is good, Diggy is going to share his ‘Future of SEO’ webinar in the next few weeks

P.S. Closing the doors to my ‘private SEO circle’ in less than 48 hours. This is the last time I’ll mention it for at least a few months so send me an email to hq – AT – viperchill.com if you’re interested :)



You may view the latest post at
http://www.viperchill.com/webinar-replay-1/

Build Great Backlinks
Glen
peter.clarke@designed-for-success.com

1 comment: